Dr. Carrie L. Jarosinski RN, CNE, CWP
- August’s Nurse Assisting: The Complete Guide
- August’s Workbook to accompany Nurse Assisting: The Complete Guide
- Reclaim Your Story: Renew Your Health and Wellness through the Power of Storytelling
- CNA: Nursing Assistant Certification
- CNA: Nursing Assistant Certification, Accelerated Edition
- CNA: Nursing Assistant Certification, California Edition
- Workbook to accompany CNA: Nursing Assistant Certification, Accelerated Edition
- Workbook to accompany CNA: Nursing Assistant Certification
Dr. Carrie L. Jarosinski is a registered nurse, certified nurse educator, certified wellness practitioner, thought leader, and author. She began her career as a nursing assistant and then as a registered nurse in long-term care. She then moved on to work in public health, focusing on children with special healthcare needs, childhood lead poisoning prevention, and prenatal health. In 2006, Carrie started her teaching career as adjunct faculty in the Nursing and Nursing Assistant Programs at Mid-State Technical College (MSTC). In 2007, she became the Lead Nursing Assistant Instructor and Program Director at MSTC and is now the lead faculty in the Health and Wellness Promotion Program. Owner of Bold Contentment LLC, she offers coaching, consulting, and speaking services to a vast audience.
In 2015, Carrie authored the first edition Essentials of Certified Nursing Assisting textbook and workbook. She also completed a Doctorate of Nursing Practice in Systems Leadership with a focus on rural food desert conditions from Walden University. She has presented at numerous national and international conferences on wellness practices and has authored Reclaim Your Story: Renew Your Health and Wellness through the Power of Storytelling.